The Green Grocer, Inverurie, specialises in offering a wide selection of fresh produce, locally sourced & speciality foods and a whole lot more, all delivered with friendly service.
The shop operates a weekly fruit & veg box system and these boxes can be delivered or collected from the shop. For information about the boxes, see the Veg Box page on this site:
In addition, the local produce on offer includes:
• Cold pressed rapeseed oil, dressings & sauces from Ola Oils, Inverurie
• Meats from: Forbes Raeburn, Huntly; J&G Dossett, Kintore; Presly Butchers, Oldmeldrum; Ingrams, Newburgh & Mortlach Game, Huntly
• Free range hens, ducks & geese eggs from Freshlay, Kintore
• Fish from Sutherlands of Portsoy
• Cheeses from the Devenick Dairy, Aberdeen
• Jams & preserves from Lettys, Westhill
• Gluten free oats & mueslis from Tilquihillie, Banchory
• Coffee from Caber Coffee, Aberdeen
• Oatmeal from Aberfeldy & Alford
.....and much, much more.
Dairy free, gluten free & other restricted diet products are also stocked or available to order.
We stock a great selection of speciality food and beverages that are difficult to find in the major high street chains, something different….
Located in the market town of Inverurie, The Greengrocer is easily accessible via the A96 trunk route between Aberdeen and Inverness….
The Greengrocer at Inverurie places great emphasis on sourcing a wide range of our products from local suppliers wherever possible….
Fruit & Veg Boxes
Locally sourced produce is amazing, here at The Greengrocer we offer a delivery and collection service of some amazing produce….
76 West High Street
T : 01467 620245 E : email@example.com